Johnny X
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Aug 18, 2005
- Messages
- 1,178
- Reaction score
- 446
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Jerseyville Illinois
- Detector(s) used
- White's Spec. XLT..... My Eyes
Hey guys, here are finds from the last 2 days. We had 2 inches of rain up in the field in 30 minutes thursday. So I thought I'd hit it up. Unfortunately my uncle hit it first and found a nice hoe and hand axe. But here is what I got. Apparently he didn't find them all. The only Insitu is from the 10th. I didn't bring it on the 12th.
There are some broken pieces i found, some pottery shards, and my whole ones.
Enjoy
XstevenX
There are some broken pieces i found, some pottery shards, and my whole ones.
Enjoy
XstevenX
Attachments
-
Cannon\'s Pics 269.webp72.4 KB · Views: 369 -
Cannon\'s Pics 270.webp121.7 KB · Views: 378 -
Cannon\'s Pics 267.webp37.2 KB · Views: 376 -
Cannon\'s Pics 268.webp12.4 KB · Views: 360 -
Cannon\'s Pics 272.webp8.6 KB · Views: 364 -
Cannon\'s Pics 273.webp8.9 KB · Views: 367 -
Cannon\'s Pics 274.webp8.3 KB · Views: 362 -
Cannon\'s Pics 271.webp72.4 KB · Views: 358
Upvote
0
Thanks for the pics, Razor







