willie d
Silver Member
- Joined
- Jul 13, 2005
- Messages
- 4,010
- Reaction score
- 394
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Close enough to the beach
- Detector(s) used
- **Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Another gorgeous day at the beach!
I hunted from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Totals were down a bit from the last 2 hunts.
I really can't wait to get my Tiger Shark back from Tesoro. Tomorrow it will be 1 year since I sent it to them from repairs. This waterproof connector problem has been a real pain in the a$$.
Finds straight from the pouch

50 coins= $3.67

Dice earring with fake bling

1958 wheatie


I hunted from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Totals were down a bit from the last 2 hunts.
I really can't wait to get my Tiger Shark back from Tesoro. Tomorrow it will be 1 year since I sent it to them from repairs. This waterproof connector problem has been a real pain in the a$$.
Finds straight from the pouch

50 coins= $3.67

Dice earring with fake bling

1958 wheatie


Upvote
0







