What's new

5/22/2012 Creek Hunt

StevefromMissouri

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2008
Messages
279
Reaction score
388
Golden Thread
0
Location
Missouri
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
It rained buckets 3 weeks ago, but I was too busy to go. Now that I'm off work for a few months, I decided to go to some creeks that I hoped hadn't been hit yet. Some poor soul walked over the Sedalia drill. I found it and the other larger point with the tip missing coming out of a wall. Years ago, this wall was a bar, but as the creek has gotten deeper, the bar has mostly washed away. I found a point on this bar 90% of the time and now it is showing up as a wall. I think I'm going to try seeing if I can dig this baby up next week and pull a few out of it.

IMG_1017.jpg

IMG_1018.jpg

IMG_1019.jpg

IMG_1020.jpg

IMG_1021.jpg


May your next hunt be your best hunt EVER!

Steve
 
Upvote 0
what can ya say ....Super drill :icon_thumright:
 
a drill with use wear. I believe this was a topic of discussion a week or two ago. Obviously a great find.
 
Really Nice. I love the drills.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom