What's new

5-3-08 Brinks box results

jim4silver

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2008
Messages
3,662
Reaction score
496
Golden Thread
0
I called a few banks today that are in a town about 25 miles away. One of them said they had a box of rolls, so I went and bought them (is that what you guys mean by "poaching"?). They were brinks rolls and the results are- 2- Franklins, 2-64 Kennedys and 4- 40%s.

It seems that all the keepers were in 4 or 5 rolls out of the entire box. One roll had 1 Franklin, 1-64 and 1-40%. I am happy with the results, but I thought they would be better because I could see a 64 on the end of one of the rolls when I first opened the box. I thought it would be loaded, but it was still decent I guess.

Also bought some hand rolls in another bank nearby that turned out to be skunks.

Jim
 
Upvote 0
jim4silver said:
One of them said they had a box of rolls, so I went and bought them (is that what you guys mean by "poaching"?).
Poaching is when they let you know they are "saving" them for someone else and somehow you weasel the coins out of them.
 
Silver_Fox said:
jim4silver said:
One of them said they had a box of rolls, so I went and bought them (is that what you guys mean by "poaching"?).
Poaching is when they let you know they are "saving" them for someone else and somehow you weasel the coins out of them.

I guess in that case I was not a poacher today.

Jim
 
Congrats Jim 8 keepers in one box is damn good lately especially with half of them being 90% and sorry to tell ya but you are not considered a poucher :icon_jokercolor: , Ed
 
Silver_Fox said:
Poaching is when they let you know they are "saving" them for someone else and somehow you weasel the coins out of them.


I guess I qualify! Last week when I picked up a box I asked if they had more and the teller told me they have been ordering two a week, one for me and one for a woman that comes in.
I got both......... ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom