Scalper Bronze Member Joined Jul 18, 2006 Messages 1,217 Reaction score 9 Golden Thread 0 Location Curitiba, Brazil May 31, 2008 #1 Yesterday I ripped up 4 boxes damn I needed a fix bad , shakes , sweats etc. lol .. damn no barbers this week anyways here are the totals 2 64s 25 40% 1 Nifc 27 keepers nothing extra but beats a skunk anyday , Ed Upvote 0
Yesterday I ripped up 4 boxes damn I needed a fix bad , shakes , sweats etc. lol .. damn no barbers this week anyways here are the totals 2 64s 25 40% 1 Nifc 27 keepers nothing extra but beats a skunk anyday , Ed
U USMCLion Jr. Member Joined Feb 15, 2008 Messages 94 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 May 31, 2008 #2 Re: 4/30 todays take Thats a good day Ed, a few more to add to your pile. I went to pick up my Saturday boxes and they forgot to order them. Owell I'll have a bunch for next week
Re: 4/30 todays take Thats a good day Ed, a few more to add to your pile. I went to pick up my Saturday boxes and they forgot to order them. Owell I'll have a bunch for next week
Silver Stripe Bronze Member Joined Jul 8, 2007 Messages 1,801 Reaction score 8 Golden Thread 0 Location USA Jun 1, 2008 #3 Re: 4/30 todays take So why are you a month late posting LOL= maybe should read 5/30. HH Mark
LJ Silver Member Joined Dec 23, 2006 Messages 3,469 Reaction score 19 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 1, 2008 #4 Re: 4/30 todays take I call that a good day in today's world of Fed boxes!! Nice job. Silver Stripe said: So why are you a month late posting LOL= maybe should read 5/30. HH Mark Click to expand... No, he checked these boxes on 4/30.......it just takes him that long to compose his message..... .....ha!!! ... .... I told you I would get you Ed.........lol. Okay, now the ball is back in your court......your turn........
Re: 4/30 todays take I call that a good day in today's world of Fed boxes!! Nice job. Silver Stripe said: So why are you a month late posting LOL= maybe should read 5/30. HH Mark Click to expand... No, he checked these boxes on 4/30.......it just takes him that long to compose his message..... .....ha!!! ... .... I told you I would get you Ed.........lol. Okay, now the ball is back in your court......your turn........