What's new

5-6 finds

willie d

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2005
Messages
4,010
Reaction score
394
Golden Thread
0
Location
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today was a make up day for me. My normal hunting day (Monday) was spent waiting for the AC repair guy. So, I was more than ready to hit the beach today.

I hunted from 10:30-4:30.

Finds straight from the pouch
003.webp

76 coins=$5.69
004.webp

1951 wheatie
005.webp
006.webp

Junk earring
007.webp

Couple whatsits
010.webp
008.webp
009.webp
 
Upvote 0
Are those cremation tags in the upper right of pic #1? If so, I think the proper thing to do would be give them a gentle toss back where you found them.

Just my opinion...
 
Piercesdad said:
Are those cremation tags in the upper right of pic #1? If so, I think the proper thing to do would be give them a gentle toss back where you found them.

Just my opinion...
They are ID tags that a shop by the pier makes.
 
Nice tab and cap collection at least I'm not the only one cleaning up the beaches!!!! :laughing9:
\ :hello2: :laughing7: Just remember that thegold show as tabs also jut look At my avatar pic for my pull tab find!!!! LOL
 
You did a lot of diggging with nice results. The last pic looks like a toe ring straightened out.
 
Last pic looks like it was a toe ring
 
Piercesdad said:
Are those cremation tags in the upper right of pic #1? If so, I think the proper thing to do would be give them a gentle toss back where you found them.

Just my opinion...

I never thought of cremation tags, are they commonly found?
 
Chug said:
Nice tab and cap collection at least I'm not the only one cleaning up the beaches!!!! :laughing9:
\ :hello2: :laughing7: Just remember that thegold show as tabs also jut look At my avatar pic for my pull tab find!!!! LOL
I've been cleaning up this beach for a decade and it never disappoints (trash wise). I hunt with minimum discrimination, so if I put my coil over it and it's within the WOT coil's range it's going in the pouch. ;D

Gator-Flea said:
Good digs.....................
Thank You

Sandman said:
You did a lot of diggging with nice results. The last pic looks like a toe ring straightened out.
gold-digger said:
Last pic looks like it was a toe ring
Thanks guys, that what I figured.

PettyOfficer said:
Piercesdad said:
Are those cremation tags in the upper right of pic #1? If so, I think the proper thing to do would be give them a gentle toss back where you found them.

Just my opinion...

I never thought of cremation tags, are they commonly found?
I've yet to find one. I have seen a few posted on here though.

Welcome to T-net PettyOfficer.

Da Sand Crab said:
Nothing like getting out and spending the day at the beach.
It's good for the soul. :wink:
 
good huntin willie!
 
Thanks Seeker41 :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom