What's new

5 day beach trip

TORRERO

30+ YEARS, XP DEUS I & II ARE MY ONLY MACHINES
Joined
Nov 17, 2004
Messages
4,939
Reaction score
4,609
Golden Thread
0
Location
NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS I & II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I took my wife and my DEUS II with Elliptical coil to the beach for 5 days not much to show for it but I got a few “Firsts”
I ran some gold tests trying to find the best stable program that was the most sensitive for small gold.

Here are some of what I got over 5 days… mostly just walking and no signals but a few highlights

That’s not me BTW, someone else using a DEUS II I think 🤔

And yes I dug that IPhone… it’s clearly been in salt water… the charging port was crusted over so if you know a possible solution to find who it belongs to you can let me know! 🫣
 

Attachments

  • 96F21D80-A543-486B-BE7F-6DDA716020AE.webp
    96F21D80-A543-486B-BE7F-6DDA716020AE.webp
    1 MB · Views: 108
  • IMG_4314.webp
    IMG_4314.webp
    1.9 MB · Views: 87
  • 1C0DFF87-945F-4458-9900-4F994BE661C8.webp
    1C0DFF87-945F-4458-9900-4F994BE661C8.webp
    2.7 MB · Views: 89
  • A6A472BB-BBDF-4DAC-A3A7-3376D4C8E19E.webp
    A6A472BB-BBDF-4DAC-A3A7-3376D4C8E19E.webp
    2.3 MB · Views: 92
  • IMG_4300.webp
    IMG_4300.webp
    1.8 MB · Views: 89
  • IMG_4291.webp
    IMG_4291.webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 83
  • IMG_4278.webp
    IMG_4278.webp
    848.1 KB · Views: 77
  • E917F54E-D1C0-4EB6-8887-172A8E7ACB6D.webp
    E917F54E-D1C0-4EB6-8887-172A8E7ACB6D.webp
    2.5 MB · Views: 86
Upvote 12
So I took my wife and my DEUS II with Elliptical coil to the beach for 5 days not much to show for it but I got a few “Firsts”
I ran some gold tests trying to find the best stable program that was the most sensitive for small gold.

Here are some of what I got over 5 days… mostly just walking and no signals but a few highlights

That’s not me BTW, someone else using a DEUS II I think 🤔

And yes I dug that IPhone… it’s clearly been in salt water… the charging port was crusted over so if you know a possible solution to find who it belongs to you can let me know! 🫣
BTW I discovered that this Elliptical setup is THE MOST SENSITIVE to small gold of any machine I have ever seen. Basically it will pick up chains and broken rings and open earrings…
The “first” for me are those small chains I got … which look like gold but not been tested..
 
BTW I discovered that this Elliptical setup is THE MOST SENSITIVE to small gold of any machine I have ever seen. Basically it will pick up chains and broken rings and open earrings…
The “first” for me are those small chains I got … which look like gold but not been tested..
That Mercury dime 1936 came from an old church we stopped at on our way..
 
OUTSTANDING! :hello2::headbang:
 
Well done - congrats on the great finds !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom