Greastart
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Dec 29, 2014
- Messages
- 1,355
- Reaction score
- 1,547
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Far North Corner of CA
- Detector(s) used
- AT Pro and a Garrett Carrot
Excalibur II
- Primary Interest:
- Other
- #1
Thread Owner
go to mycurrencycollection.com and you can look it up.
Sorry about just getting back to you. I used that site years ago when I got interested in notes. There is an area where you can send him your questions and he has reference material but I have since bought my own. I use the United States guide to paper money. I don't have it here in front of me but it should be easy to find. I didn't even think to look at the site to see how far back it went so again I apologize for not following through.