What's new

5 half rolls

jdsarasin8194

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2009
Messages
1,160
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
MA
Yesterday, I got 3 hand rolled and they produced 10 silvers.
Today, from the same bank, 5 machien rolled, only produced a 2001 D :crybaby2:
I don't even know it thats a good coin... Is it?
 

Attachments

  • 2001D.webp
    2001D.webp
    41.7 KB · Views: 389
Upvote 0
I believe and have been told that halves 2001-date halves were only released for proof/uncirc. rolls/sets
 
craigpcdmc said:
I believe and have been told that halves 2001-date halves were only released for proof/uncirc. rolls/sets

I think 2002 was the first NIFC year if I am not mistaken (not counting 1987).

Jim
 
anything 2002 and newer. Keep if it your trying to get every year and mint for a collection. But don't keep more than one of each mint, waste of money
 
Don't worry about the 2001-D. It's common. I find a ton of them all the time out here. Just look up the mintages and it'll tell the ones that you should be keeping. You can also look at Ebay to see what sells. People just can't get rid of 2001-D rolls on Ebay. Just a check on Ebay 2000-D rolls sell for a higher premium than 2001-D.
 
yea, it is common, just send it to mee free

LOL
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom