What's new

5 months of trash

redcobra8u

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2014
Messages
1,221
Reaction score
1,336
Golden Thread
1
Location
Los Angeles
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett AT Pro, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Anytime metal detecting gets a bad rap, those people need to look at 5 months of trash I've pull out of the sand and surf. Would this stuff still be on the beach today if it were not for me detecting the beach? I think so. Some of it dangerous too. Anyone able to beat my tent stake haul this year lol?

Happy hunting this summer!
 

Attachments

  • image-1014343990.webp
    image-1014343990.webp
    27.8 KB · Views: 145
  • image-3717556652.webp
    image-3717556652.webp
    43.8 KB · Views: 137
  • image-3094069503.webp
    image-3094069503.webp
    73.2 KB · Views: 139
Upvote 0
Colorful recoveries!

I have a bucket of "sinkers", but no tent stakes this year...so far.

Lorraine
 
From our swimming areas to...the Recycler

317 hours of water detecting I removed 41 pounds of small metal, 60 pounds of lead - 45 of it is not in the picture, 5 live shotgun shells, 10 pocket knives, worthless poker chips, a Zippo, and several pounds of large metal - not in the picture or kept due to limited area to store it in.

WE DO a great service that many are not aware of. Love the cars, the one I find are not as pretty! Something the salt water does to them.
 

Attachments

  • 317 hours.webp
    317 hours.webp
    282.4 KB · Views: 101
People would be amazed at what we find in the sand or water which could hurt them. An some localities want to ban metal detecting.???
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom