What's new

$50 Bag of Cents

enamel7

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2005
Messages
6,415
Reaction score
2,551
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all!
Finally finished the bag I got last week. About average.
Wheaties: 1938s,1939,194?,1941,1944(2),1945,1945d,1946,1951(2),1951d,1956d,1957,1957.
Canadian: 1972,1982,1991,2001.
Halves will wait until Monday due to illness.
HH
enamel7
 
Upvote 0
I love looking for silver but for some reason I can't quit the pennies. They cost me, every time I pull some wheats and dump...but I keep it up...... You did good.
 
Good score, Hope you do good on the halves :thumbsup:
I myself love pennies it helps past the time.
HH..Miner
 
nice score! i too love pennies theres just somethin bout them...just fun i guess. keep it up and hh!
 
I love pennies too. They are very cheap and get 5000 coins for only $50! They are really fun when you get an indian head.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom