What's new

50 grams of silver

beachboy

Bronze Member
Joined
May 26, 2008
Messages
1,138
Reaction score
29
Golden Thread
0
Location
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Hit the chain at the beach. It is about 40 grams. I love it, and I have it on now The sand had moved alot, because of the storms up here in Boston. The ring is retro, and weights about 10 grams. It is really different. I have not checked the stones. My wife loves it , so I gave it to her.
 

Attachments

  • IMGA0857.webp
    IMGA0857.webp
    188.3 KB · Views: 672
  • IMGA0860.webp
    IMGA0860.webp
    213.8 KB · Views: 658
  • IMGA0862.webp
    IMGA0862.webp
    207.6 KB · Views: 664
Upvote 0
Wow that's a chunk of gold !
I hope we get some good winter storms here, out beaches have been terrible sanded in all year
 
It always feels good leaving the beach with nice finds like that. Congrats.
 
Congratulations!!! Glad you stuck out the cold weather, and that I could be an encouragement to ya::) ::) Friday I found $2.32 and one junk ring. So none of the good stuff has floated down the coast this far yet. :wink: :wink: Maybe you will find it all before it leaves your beach. I am sure there is more out there and I look forward to your next post. HH, Ralph
 
Good for you Beach. :icon_thumleft:
That chain must have been screaming in your head phones.
The price of silver keeps climbing.
 
:icon_thumright:

congrats on the beautifull chain...keep up the good work

hh...herb
 
horrible pics! great find, congrats!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom