What's new

$50 in canadian halves

greg23

Sr. Member
Joined
May 16, 2008
Messages
322
Reaction score
86
Golden Thread
0
Location
Windsor Ontario
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
I finally found a bank that had them.I bought 4 rolls.All were clad.but on the bright side when I dumped them there was an extra $10.00 worth in the 4 rolls ;D.Better than nothin.

HH

Greg
 
Upvote 0
So you got $10 extra bucks in those four rolls? Wow, someone's got to get back to school! :icon_study:
 
Easy money!!!
 

Attachments

  • bling.webp
    bling.webp
    29.1 KB · Views: 294
A bank over here has $200 in U.S. Quarters over here? should I buy them?
 
Can you use them up there? If you can I say buy um but if you can't I would say pass.
 
Yeah, what TF said, if you can get rid of them, why not! Just look for the ones 64 & older.
 
Extra $10.00 SWEET! :thumbsup:
I am still kinda curious on how a box would turn out.
 
The clad canadian halves are smaller than the silver ones.I dont even think the silver ones would fit into a roll of clad halves.Unless someone brings in an old stash of them,I think I may just stick to quarters and dimes.
 
greg23 said:
A bank over here has $200 in U.S. Quarters over here? should I buy them?
Ironically I have about $200 in Canadian quarters that I have found here! :tongue3:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom