What's new

$50 in halves and $50 in nickels

Benning

Tenderfoot
Joined
Sep 10, 2008
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Reno, NV
I'm new to coin roll hunting and I went to the bank today and got $50 worth of halves and $50 worth of nickels, I looked through all of the halves and there was nothing unfortunately. I'm not sure the correct way to list the nickels, if someone would give me some advice that would be great, but I found:
1-1939
1-1941
1-1946
1-1949
1-1952-S
1-1953
1-1954-S
1-1956
1-1956-D
1-1957-D
1-1958-D
1-1959 in an odd color, there's nothing wrong with it, the color is just dark (almost black)
3-1959-D's
That's all before 1960
 
Upvote 0
Nice work on the nickels. You can list them however you want really... we all have our own ways. ;)

Anything 60's and newer isn't worth listing, but you seem to know that already.

~Dave
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom