What's new

$.50 , ...........Thats it.

TooManyHobbies

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2007
Messages
1,955
Reaction score
2,078
Golden Thread
0
Location
CT
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT,
DetectorPro HH Underwater
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
$.50 , ...........That's it.

Went through four boxes in last two weeks.
A single 1968. That's it for silver. I did find an '87P, an '88S, and a couple NIFC's, 02p and 07d.
Crappy boxes (CWI)
 
Upvote 0
Re: $.50 , ...........That's it.

sucks! i just did three boxes on friday and came up with one lone 68 as well.
 
Re: $.50 , ...........That's it.

I did 9 boxe's last week it would have been 12 but 1 bank did not recieve/place my order....

Grand total for the week........ Ta Da (1) 1964 JFK.........

Well at least it was a 90%

Sooo 9000 coins, about 6 hours of my so called life, and multiple trips to banks and I have a dirty 1964 JFK to add to the stack..... and at today's prices it's worth about $3.70 Whooo hooo.....Priceless.

Mojo
 
Re: $.50 , ...........That's it.

Picked up four boxes Friday - did three that day, zippo. Saturday morning I went through the last one and had a relative "dream box" with seven 40% and a 73-s along with a few NIFC. These were fed boxes and the skunk boxes were all dated 6/26/08. The "dream box" was dated 6/25/08. I have had more than twenty skunk boxes with this 6/26/08 date. Anyone else ever been stuck on a bad date like this? I did score a hand full from a tellers tray. I saw four silvers staring at me when I walked into a bank and asked for them. She handed them all to me, two 90%s and two 40%s.

Maine_Jim
 
Re: $.50 , ...........That's it.

maine_Jim said:
Anyone else ever been stuck on a bad date like this? I did score a hand full from a tellers tray.
Maine_Jim
I have never seen a date on a box.
 
Re: $.50 , ...........That's it.

The nickel box I just did today is stamped September 29, 2008
 
Re: $.50 , ...........That's it.

For all you newbies out there, no such thing as a "Fed box". All boxes are packed by the shipping companies, or at the main branch od some bigger branches.

Happy Hunting!
 
Re: $.50 , ...........That's it.

What I mean are the CWI style box with the coins rolled in yellow rappers. On one side of the box is stamped the date and inspector #. Perhaps this is from the distributor in this area.

Maine_Jim
 
Re: $.50 , ...........That's it.

mine were cwi boxes as well.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom