Ifyndit
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Dec 15, 2007
- Messages
- 255
- Reaction score
- 43
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- The Pacific Northwest
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro Corte's, Golden Sabre II, Minelab X-Terra50
Just passed the 500,000 halves searched mark tonight! Started the search on December 15, 2007.
LJ converted it to total pounds searched (104,000) but I would like to take it one step further. If you were to lay each of the 500,000 halves reeded edge to reeded edge in a straight line I have searched 12.33 miles of half dollars! Or a total of 65,104.166 feet of coins. Dang...that's a lot of walking!
Still have another $560 to search tonight or should I say another 729.166 feet?
LJ converted it to total pounds searched (104,000) but I would like to take it one step further. If you were to lay each of the 500,000 halves reeded edge to reeded edge in a straight line I have searched 12.33 miles of half dollars! Or a total of 65,104.166 feet of coins. Dang...that's a lot of walking!

Still have another $560 to search tonight or should I say another 729.166 feet?
Upvote
0







