What's new

$500 bag dimes, 57 silver edges!

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
12,256
Reaction score
4,968
Golden Thread
0
Location
Great Lakes State
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Too bad 55 of them were newer Canadian. Went thru a bag of rolled dimes, got 1 '64 rose, 1 '65 canadian. Almost every roll of dimes I get contains Canadian, be it hand-rolled or by the box. Matter-of-fact i've gotten good enough to determine if it's US silver or not just by the rim. They used to really tick me off, although once in awhile I do score an older silver Canadian. AMC
 
Upvote 0
That sucks!!!!! >:(
 
Oh you fibber you! They weren't silver edges... they LOOKED like silver edges!

That stinks you get so much canadian. I'm just glad that I can tell the different now with their dimes and quarters... used to really get to me before I got good enough to tell.

~Dave
 
the thing that irks me off is, when I get a bag of dimes and get those Canadians. I pretty much am stuck with them, both my dump banks have coin counters that reject them. So I end up spending them at walmart.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom