What's new

502 Bad Gateway

Bum Luck

Silver Member
Joined
May 24, 2008
Messages
3,516
Reaction score
1,284
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I try to PM someone, I get a "502 Bad Gateway" message.

What's up?
 
It's been going around.....I had the problem one day and then "poof"....not had the problem since. Try rebooting and see if that helps. Seemed to work for me a couple of times. :dontknow:
 
Bunch of causes for a gateway error, from simple lag, to your browser having a hard time talking to a server, or two different servers on a website failing to communicate properly with each other, simply put.

Mike
 
Tried all that, and still nothing. Hope my friends understand. :icon_scratch:
 
A couple things you can try at least to see if its on your end is clear your browsers cache and clear cookies, but most of the time its not on your end.
If that does not work we can try other possible fixes.

Mike
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom