What's new

#54, 55 & 56

tnt-k9

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2010
Messages
1,259
Reaction score
1,209
Golden Thread
1
Location
Dutch Caribbean
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
#54, 55 & 56

September started off pretty weak but today was pretty good. The 2nd I found the little .925 in the middle. It's small but of the silver rings I've found it's pretty decent quality. I went out on the 3rd and only found 1 quarter. Boy was I a little disappointed. :( I was leaving the area I was hunting in, thinking of heading somewhere else when I ran into a husband and wife team. Both armed with "Minelabs". Spoke with them for awhile. They have 2 shops in Texas and had been here for a week. No wonder I haven't found anything good lately. They had just come from the area I was headed to. Nice couple. Saturday was family day and we went exploring for a couple different landmarks and a new beach on the rougher side of the island that we didn't find so we ended up at a known nearby beach just to swim and cool off. Sunday I went out and found some clad and ring #55. Not sure if it's junk or silver that has been sitting in the salt water cooking for a long time. I saw the sparkle of topaz in the scoop and initially thought I had some gold but was quickly disappointed. But it's a ring. #56 came today along with some more clad. I found it in the wet sand and was very pleased. Its 14K :laughing7: Seemed like August didn't give up much gold. Eagerly awaiting tourist season to start!!! Thanks for looking and good luck out there. Hope everyone has had a great Holiday weekend.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0223.webp
    IMG_0223.webp
    36 KB · Views: 356
  • IMG_0224.webp
    IMG_0224.webp
    32.6 KB · Views: 351
  • IMG_0228.webp
    IMG_0228.webp
    34 KB · Views: 364
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom