wolcottdigger Sr. Member Joined Oct 30, 2008 Messages 320 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Wolcott, CT Detector(s) used ACE 250, Garrett Pro-Pointer Mar 12, 2010 #1 Anyone know what this is, no markings on the other side and a magnet wont stick to it. Joe Attachments 100_7804.webp 99.8 KB · Views: 334
Produce Guy Bronze Member Joined Dec 17, 2008 Messages 2,134 Reaction score 523 Golden Thread 0 Location austin,texas Detector(s) used Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro, Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 12, 2010 #2 I would think the inside of a soda machine or maybe a stencil well that's my 2 cents worth. Upvote 0
Chug And Red Gold Member Joined Feb 18, 2010 Messages 7,400 Reaction score 2,687 Golden Thread 0 Location Vancouver WA Detector(s) used Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro) Chug and Reds New Additions Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250 Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 12, 2010 #3 Its a Tag for wire cages The tabs crimp on to wire cages Just my Guess!!!! Upvote 0
Kieth-Tx Hero Member Joined Jun 5, 2006 Messages 605 Reaction score 21 Golden Thread 0 Location Victoria & Corpus Christi Texas Detector(s) used Xterra 705, Tejon, 1270, Stingray II & CZ-20 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 12, 2010 #4 I'm with Produce Guy on this one.....some type of stencil. Upvote 0
Arid-Zone-A-seeker Sr. Member Joined Jan 26, 2010 Messages 323 Reaction score 19 Golden Thread 0 Location High Country Arizona Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter, Tesoro LOBO Supertrac, Garrett Infinium, Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 12, 2010 #5 We had tags like these on our locker room baskets when I was in jr high school playing football, they corresponded to our jersy numbers. Arid. Upvote 0
We had tags like these on our locker room baskets when I was in jr high school playing football, they corresponded to our jersy numbers. Arid.
mojjax Silver Member Joined Feb 27, 2005 Messages 4,564 Reaction score 4,092 Golden Thread 0 Location MAINE Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 12, 2010 #6 I've seen similar things like that , that went on license plates years ago . That's a strange one ..if it is that? Upvote 0
I've seen similar things like that , that went on license plates years ago . That's a strange one ..if it is that?
mojjax Silver Member Joined Feb 27, 2005 Messages 4,564 Reaction score 4,092 Golden Thread 0 Location MAINE Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 12, 2010 #7 Here's one - http://cgi.ebay.com/1947-Connecticu...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item1e5ae30964 As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Upvote 0
mojjax Silver Member Joined Feb 27, 2005 Messages 4,564 Reaction score 4,092 Golden Thread 0 Location MAINE Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 12, 2010 #8 mojjax said: Here's one - http://cgi.ebay.com/1947-Connecticu...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item1e5ae30964 Click to expand... Hey Wolcott , I just noticed your in CT. As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Upvote 0
mojjax said: Here's one - http://cgi.ebay.com/1947-Connecticu...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item1e5ae30964 Click to expand... Hey Wolcott , I just noticed your in CT.
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Mar 12, 2010 #9 mojjax said: I've seen similar things like that , that went on license plates years ago . That's a strange one ..if it is that? Click to expand... mojjax said: Here's one - http://cgi.ebay.com/1947-Connecticu...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item1e5ae30964 Click to expand... Wow thats it! Amazing ID mojjax. I guess is a renewal tab for 1955. The tab on eBay is 1947. As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Upvote 0
mojjax said: I've seen similar things like that , that went on license plates years ago . That's a strange one ..if it is that? Click to expand... mojjax said: Here's one - http://cgi.ebay.com/1947-Connecticu...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item1e5ae30964 Click to expand... Wow thats it! Amazing ID mojjax. I guess is a renewal tab for 1955. The tab on eBay is 1947.
Chug And Red Gold Member Joined Feb 18, 2010 Messages 7,400 Reaction score 2,687 Golden Thread 0 Location Vancouver WA Detector(s) used Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro) Chug and Reds New Additions Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250 Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 13, 2010 #10 WTG mojjax You got it!!!!! Upvote 0
wolcottdigger Sr. Member Joined Oct 30, 2008 Messages 320 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Wolcott, CT Detector(s) used ACE 250, Garrett Pro-Pointer Mar 13, 2010 Thread Owner #11 Re: 55 Whats It? SOLVED! Thanks Everyone On the money Mojjax, I showed it to my father last night and he knew what it was immediately. Joe Attachments Capture.webp 47.2 KB · Views: 229 14272.webp 54.1 KB · Views: 218 Upvote 0
Re: 55 Whats It? SOLVED! Thanks Everyone On the money Mojjax, I showed it to my father last night and he knew what it was immediately. Joe
A aaaaaaa Jr. Member Joined May 21, 2007 Messages 94 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Mar 13, 2010 #12 Looks like whoever runs the site in the capture may be interested in pics of your 55 one.. Upvote 0