What's new

5K+

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
3,716
Reaction score
1,504
Golden Thread
0
Location
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
Deus II/HF2, Manticore, E-Trac, Excalibur II, V3i, Pro-Find 40, Vibra-Probe 585, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I made it to 5K and didn't even notice...woot!
 
I didn't notice that either :icon_scratch: :laughing9:
 
Whoa...we have the same number of posts...wierd...
 
That was strange, but now I officially have one more than you do :laughing9:
 
...and the battle is joined! Lol! You will be far ahead in no time my friend.
 
NO way, I haven't posted like I have in the past. Now I am content on just replying to other peoples posts and twisting them up a little :tongue3: Happy New Year Beep :occasion18:
 
And to you spart, Happy New Year!

:wav: :occasion16: :occasion16: :occasion16: :occasion18: :occasion16: :occasion16: :occasion16: :occasion16: :wav:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom