lowcountry
Full Member
- Joined
- Jan 30, 2015
- Messages
- 148
- Reaction score
- 452
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- South Carolina
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro Silver Umax
Deus XP
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Just now getting a chance to post these, all but the belt buckle and the battery were found in the usual spot where I found the 1793 wreath cent. It was so hot, the grass and bushes were so tall, and the deerflies were on me and the kids by the hundreds. Only managed a couple of hours before I freaked out and ran for our lives back to the safety of the car. I found the solid broken belt buckle by a spot off of 17A in Mount Pleasant where a Sunoco will soon be built.....no idea how old. Also, can anyone identify the thing that kinda looks like the base of a sword without the hole for the blade? This hobby is becoming an obsession........
I don't even go fishing anymore.......
I don't even go fishing anymore.......Attachments
-
IMG_0421.webp483.2 KB · Views: 203 -
IMG_0422.webp519.7 KB · Views: 176 -
IMG_0423.webp302.5 KB · Views: 161 -
IMG_0424.webp357.9 KB · Views: 172 -
IMG_0426.webp407.1 KB · Views: 168 -
IMG_0427.webp368.5 KB · Views: 163 -
IMG_0429.webp503.7 KB · Views: 154 -
IMG_0430.webp472.8 KB · Views: 178 -
IMG_0431.webp625 KB · Views: 157 -
IMG_0432.webp615.8 KB · Views: 171 -
IMG_0433.webp628.1 KB · Views: 160 -
IMG_0434.webp504.5 KB · Views: 168 -
IMG_0435.webp486.5 KB · Views: 167 -
IMG_0436.webp503 KB · Views: 187 -
IMG_0437.webp575.4 KB · Views: 161
Upvote
14










