What's new

6-30 finds

willie d

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2005
Messages
4,010
Reaction score
394
Golden Thread
0
Location
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gorgeous day for a hunt.
My first chance to hunt since TS Debby rolled through. Lots of sand moved around.
The shell layer returned. It's been sanded over for quite some time.

 
Upvote 0
Liked the video. Congrats on the GOLD ring! What type of video camera are you using? I have been thinking of buying one and shooting a few hunts as well.
 
Nice video, hope your find is gold, looks like it.
 
looks gold on my screen Willie,thanks for taking the time and sharing your video
 
Thanks Les and Dale. I'm almost certain it's gold, I'll have it checked to be sure.
 
Congrats on the gold...finds should start picking up the rest of the summer...go get some more.
 
Thanks guys. Good luck out there.
 
A good assortment of finds. That ring sure is shiny. Weird hallmarks? Check the polish ones. I had a ring that I was sure was gold but couldn't really distinquish the marks. Someone on a forum provided me with info and sure enough. Good luck.
 
A good assortment of finds. That ring sure is shiny. Weird hallmarks? Check the polish ones. I had a ring that I was sure was gold but couldn't really distinquish the marks. Someone on a forum provided me with info and sure enough. Good luck.
Thank you for the idea, I'll take some pics and post it in the what is it section.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom