What's new

6 boxes 6/6/09

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Had to switch my CRH routine around this month. Road trips have been a waste of time so I started doing dimes. There's silver in those dime boxes,bags and hand rolls,but if you count the loss from the foreign coins it is almost cheaper to purchase the silver dimes.
So starting this month I'm limiting my searching to ordering half dollar boxes. Got my first six boxes of halves yesterday. The results were as follows:

Box 1 Skunk
Box 2 Skunk
Box 3 Skunk
Box 4 Skunk
Box 5 Skunk
Box 6 Skunk

I don't mind getting skunked,it's the returms I hate doing.

Rich
 
Upvote 0
Something smells in this post........
 
Rich Hartford said:
Had to switch my CRH routine around this month. Road trips have been a waste of time so I started doing dimes. There's silver in those dime boxes,bags and hand rolls,but if you count the loss from the foreign coins it is almost cheaper to purchase the silver dimes.
So starting this month I'm limiting my searching to ordering half dollar boxes. Got my first six boxes of halves yesterday. The results were as follows:

Box 1 Skunk
Box 2 Skunk
Box 3 Skunk
Box 4 Skunk
Box 5 Skunk
Box 6 Skunk

I don't mind getting skunked,it's the returms I hate doing.

Rich

It'd be kinda neat- informative sorta for when one gets skunked to post say the state or region you are in, am kinda curious as to the how some areas (if it is so) do better than others.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom