What's new

6 BOXES-THIS WEEKS FINDS

golden silver

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
2,771
Reaction score
121
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
OK, lately I have been increasing the number of boxes I go through now because road trips are killing me with the gas. I went through six boxes from 3 different banks and did pretty well.

Final take was :
40%-76
64's-6
walkers-2 (1942,1943)
Benz-1 (1951)
Clad S- 1-(1976), 1-(1988)
1-1986 ERROR obverse with no 8 visible.
1- taj majal 50 cent token


85 silver keepers and 4 non silver TOTAL: 89 TOTAL KEEPERS!! I wish I did not have to work so I could find silver all the time but I guess that just adds to the excitment (all the waiting).

-Golden Silver
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom