What's new

6" excelerator and 5"?

jharhed

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2008
Messages
827
Reaction score
140
Golden Thread
0
Location
Marrero LA
Detector(s) used
DFX, MX5, M6, Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
6" excelerator and 5"?

Any idea why kellyco is selling the 6inch cheaper than the 5"? Trying to get rid of them?
 
Re: 6" excelerator and 5"?

Oh well, hope I made the right choice with the 6" :dontknow:
 
Re: 6" excelerator and 5"?

I saw the add also, good price. Let me know how the 6'' works. :read2:. :coffee2:
 
Re: 6" excelerator and 5"?

I'll get it tomorrow, hopefully i'll get to use it this weekend, i'll let you know how it goes
 
Re: 6" excelerator and 5"?

Don't worry- you'll like it. I have the 6" on my M6 and its a coin killer in trash.

Greg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom