What's new

630 pieces of gold

  • Thread starter Thread starter digum smacks
  • Start date Start date
D

digum smacks

Guest
made the trip to the inlaws in green cove springs this holiday.the shrimp run was great this year alot better than last.the house is turn of the century,on a old red brick road,tried hunting the yard its one solid target.hunted vilano beach for 30min waves were too big,got 1 quarter and a penny took me 30 min to dig them.
 

Attachments

  • 006.webp
    006.webp
    29.8 KB · Views: 700
  • 003.webp
    003.webp
    81.8 KB · Views: 695
  • 021.webp
    021.webp
    36.3 KB · Views: 688
  • 004.webp
    004.webp
    35.9 KB · Views: 690
Upvote 0
I love those, they are great in cocktails.
 
Man I love shrimp

Treasure sure does come in all sorts of ways doesn't it!

Just for our curiosity. How did ya cook them??


Cheers,

Ralph
 
We just had shrimp (sauteed in butter, fresh garlic, basil) for dinner tonite.... I loves Scrimps!
Is this the time of year to hunt them everywhere? I know a lot of spots near St. Pete that has grass flats and supposidly, lot's of shrimp... Just not sure when the "season" is....
Would be great to hunt the afternoon, then hunt shrimp after the sun goes down (if there is a good low tide)...
You about gave me a coronary with your thread title... I thought you had found 630 pieces of gold this year...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom