What's new

648!!!!! in 30 days

how u do n

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2008
Messages
369
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
in my own little world :)
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Minlab E-Trac Garrett Pinpointer
Hi guys
Ok, today makes 30 days that I have been crh'ing
and I have worked it "hard"!!!!
I have looked every single day except Sundays.
I have gone on several road trips in the last month to include twice in very bad snow storms.
I have hit every single bank in my county plus almost everyone in the 2 counties that touch mine.
Today I needed 22 keepers to hit 600 and took one more road trip ( 140 miles round trip )
1st town nothing
2nd town nothing
3rd town $200 in someones dumps
4th town $38
5th town $17 loose
6th town nothing
7th town nothing
8th and final town 2 banks
1st bank nothing
2nd bank after asking if they had any half dollars the tellers come up with $40 at one teller $100 at a 2nd teller and $400 in the vault.
When I got home I was not feeling too good about getting my 22 keeps but I started to look and in 5 rolls I got 1 40% each to make my total to 583.
Now I am going through roll after roll all skunks then it happened !!! I tore off the edge of the roll and saw all shiny white!!
The entire roll was 40% ers. !!!!
I made it!!! 603 keepers.
I made a little yell and my wife came in knowing how close I was and gave me a high five for make the 600 keepers.
I had about 10 rolls left thinking how cool it was.
I opened 4 more skunks then I hit "another" full roll!!!
And, the next roll was "full" again!!!
I could not believe my luck 3 full rolls. I opened the rest of the rolls to find 5 more 40% more :)
So, the grand total for my 1st 30 days of crh'ing is ( I can not believe it still )
648
I took a pic of everything I have got this month I have kept ( to include the $50 bill )
I worked super hard to get the totals I have and i am "tired" lol
I'm going to only do the boxes from the bank for a couple of weeks to let them build back up and hit it hard again.
Half Dollars
40%=434
90%=31
Silver Dollars=1
Mercury Dimes=22
Canadian Dimes=3
Roosevelt Dimes=148
Proof Half Dollars=4
40% Bicentennial Half Dollar=1
Ben's=3
Walkers=1
Have a great night all
HH
Dan
 

Attachments

  • 30 crh.webp
    30 crh.webp
    54.3 KB · Views: 546
Upvote 0
Nice statistics!! Have you really been pounding it, or have you just been lucky???
- Grizz
 
I have worked it "hard" for at least 4 hours a day before work everyday but Sundays
 
Wow those are impressive numbers! Yes, you have or will be approching burn-out. One word : "5 hour energy drink"
 
super job!!!!!! do you mind telling us what state you live in so some of the guys can kick themselves for not going on road trips before you started. Kinda rub it in if you know what i mean.....
 
Congrats, them are some very nice totals for just 1 month. I did the same thing last month as you did, hit it hard. Now this month I can't hardly find a half dollar to buy.
 
welcome to the addiction. :thumbsup:
 
Thank you all
Sure I'm from just south of Buffalo NY and East of Erie PA.
This has been more fun then I have had in years.
And it's all your fault guys lol
If it had not been for this forum I would not have been able to do this.
HH
Dan
 
Those are some good numbers bluefin keep it up and you will have to pay a security guard to stand watch outside your house.

Golden Silver
 
What do you do with all your dumps? It must be an amazing amount of dumps to get rid of.

My dump bank is wonderful, but i never bring "that" many in to them at one time.
 
Sure I'm from just south of Buffalo NY and East of Erie PA

800 mile from me...Good luck to the rest of you. Sounds like he is out for blood silver
 
I have 4 banks that I use to dump coin.
I see them all during the week,and tell them I am spreading it out so as not to wear out my welcome.
The branch managers all thank me for comming in and they all tell me not to worry I can use them as much as I want.
I thank them and still say I will spread it out and they laugh and tell me not to worry.
Plus the cookies and candy helps!!!!!
HH
Dan
 
thank you
my wife and I own a pet shop
she opens it and I close it so it works out great.
hh dan :thumbsup: :tongue3:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom