What's new

68-S and some real fun variety!

TxTim

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
2,735
Reaction score
28
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas
Detector(s) used
DFX & SE
2 boxes tonight.

Where have we seen this before???

07s ends.webp

Here's the 68 proof - 3rd one this year!

68s.webp

2-Bens and 10 - 64's

90s.webp

A 2001 Balboa and a Thai half size coin

forn.webp

An 06, 3-07-P's and 2-07-S's

07s.webp

8- 40%r's and an 80-S rounded them out

pile10-25.webp

A fun and profitable night!! ;D
 
Upvote 0
Congrats! my box this morning was a .................. skunk!
 
Awesome Tim. The way your going, you may even find an '08 proof before the end of the year. 8)

Mucho kudos.
 
very nice finds, I love the Balboa coin. some of the things we find lol.
Keep at it, I believe you and I are on the same box count for the year at least with in 10 of each other.
best regards, Ray
 
silverfinder37 said:
very nice finds, I love the Balboa coin. some of the things we find lol.
Keep at it, I believe you and I are on the same box count for the year at least with in 10 of each other.
best regards, Ray

Hey Ray-

I really have no idea of how many boxes I've gone through this year. :-\

How many have you looked at?
 
TXTim said:
silverfinder37 said:
very nice finds, I love the Balboa coin. some of the things we find lol.
Keep at it, I believe you and I are on the same box count for the year at least with in 10 of each other.
best regards, Ray

Hey Ray-

I really have no idea of how many boxes I've gone through this year. :-\

How many have you looked at?
I have gone through approx: 360 boxes so far this year.
Best Wishes, Ray
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom