What's new

$692.50.........

thurmownator

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2006
Messages
1,894
Reaction score
66
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
..........was what the bank's half dollar bag off their coin counter was holding. Of course, I bought them.........and it paid pretty good dividends.

Three 90%ers (52p, 64p...........and a scarce 99 (silver) proof !)
Thirty one 40%ers (65x2, 66x4, 67x13, 68dx9, 69dx3)
Three more (Cu Ni) proofs (76x2 & 97)


as well as a magician coin (94d JFK / 80 Mexican 20 centavo), Mexican 1 peso ('80)

Also, the bag had closer to $700 (than $692.50) and additionally included $4.37 in non-half dollar coin.

Lastly, when dumping the rejects at the bank, found an Ike in the reject slot.

Very good investment that bag was.

Great weekend all
 
Upvote 0
Good deal!
Who needs skunky boxes anyway?
Congrats!
 
Congrats. Really robbed the bank with that trip.

HH.
 
Very nice bad Mike. Congrats. You never know what those bags will yield. They always seem to hold a surprise or two.

Keep em coming.........
 
I need to try some bags...I've only asked for them at one of my dump banks with a coin machine. They told me they couldn't sell me the bags...I will try the other branches. Nice finds....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom