What's new

6th Annual National Metal Detecting Day ?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,859
Reaction score
76,312
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes? No ?

I googled it.

Nothing come up for this Year.
& if they only advertise through Facebook (aka Spy-Book)

I'd ignore them anyway
 
Last edited:
I`d celebrate if i could get out of the Blizzard ??? i think it should be called off this yr.
Gary
 
I`d celebrate if i could get out of the Blizzard ??? i think it should be called off this yr.
Gary

I always Felt it was Month Too Early.

When they had it on The boardwalk in Atlantic City The winds off the Ocean were
like someone using the air Conditioning on High, on an extra cool Morning :(

Would need to hit the Casinos Just to Feel warmth
(& no it wasn't an Excuse . I'm not a Casino Gambler)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom