What's new

7-19 finds

willie d

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2005
Messages
4,010
Reaction score
394
Golden Thread
0
Location
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man, what a beautiful day for the beach! Mostly sunny and the water was so nice. Hardly any waves except from the occasional boat or sea doo.

I got there at 9:40 a.m. and hunted until 4 p.m.

I talked to Les not long after I got in the water. He was just finishing his hunt. Said the hunting was terrible.

Not many targets, but enough to keep me from getting frustrated.

Low tide arrived half way through my hunt, which allowed to get much further out into the water than I've been before.

Not much out there either. I did pick up the cell phone there though. It's funny, my Mom has an identical phone. I think I'm gonna play a prank on Mom. >:D


Finds straight from the pouch
001.webp

16 coins= $1.85
002.webp
 
Upvote 0
That was a lot of digging for no targets........... :laughing7: You did good.
 
You naughty boy! You shouldn't mess with mom! ::) LOL You did better than I did down there and at least you found something. WTG
 
willie, what are we gonna do with you... I won't be a bit suprised if we see YOU on scare tactics after messing with your Ma.. LOL
 
Last year I found a similar "gold" earring, the only difference is it has princess spelled out in the middle. When I saw it in the scoop I almost started doing hi fives in the air. Then I noticed it was garbage. Right in front of my eyes it turned from gold color to rust.

At least you had a nice day at the beach, that's all that counts.

HH
 
Sandman said:
That was a lot of digging for no targets........... :laughing7: You did good.
Thanks Sandman
 
Da Sand Crab said:
Keep on plugging away. :icon_thumleft:
The good stuff is just a few more plugs away. :icon_thumleft:
 
mumszie said:
You naughty boy! You shouldn't mess with mom! ::) LOL You did better than I did down there and at least you found something. WTG

Bootybay said:
willie, what are we gonna do with you... I won't be a bit suprised if we see YOU on scare tactics after messing with your Ma.. LOL
No worries ladies, Mom has a good sense of humor. I pulled the switch a couple hours after my hunt. My daughter stayed over her place Sunday night. So since I was picking up my daughter anyway, we all went out to dinner. Her phone was sitting on the counter when I got there. She was still getting ready, so I pulled the old switcheroo. She didn't even notice when she put it in her shirt pocket. :laughing9: I went to put my daughter's overnight bag in my car. I came back to my Mom's car and she was standing next to the car with a puzzled look on her face. I asked, "what's wrong?" She said, "my phone's broken and it got wet somehow." So I asked, "did the cat knock it into the sink?" She said, "no it wasn't near the sink, I was just about to check my messages." So I said "here, try this one", pulling her phone from my pocket. It took her a minute....

We all had a good laugh about this one. :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:
 
JP said:
Last year I found a similar "gold" earring, the only difference is it has princess spelled out in the middle. When I saw it in the scoop I almost started doing hi fives in the air. Then I noticed it was garbage. Right in front of my eyes it turned from gold color to rust.

At least you had a nice day at the beach, that's all that counts.

HH
Yeah, I've dug a few of those earrings in the past, so I would've been very surprised if it was anything but junk.

A beautiful day at the beach is good for the soul :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom