What's new

7/21 Sunset Hunt

Tony in FL

Full Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2009
Messages
220
Reaction score
26
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The earring and double heart thingy appear to be junk. But I managed to snag a woman's ring - 14K white gold with 7 small stones. Excalibur sang out with the classic gold tone on that one. Some children were following me around at the beach at the time I noted a possible gold target. As I scooped more spectators showed up. It figures I would have an audience when I pull out a nice ring.

::)

Anyway, I tried to make light of the find and get it into my pouch as quickly as I could without revealing how pumped I was about the ring.

HH everyone!
 

Attachments

  • 07_21_10 finds01.webp
    07_21_10 finds01.webp
    90.2 KB · Views: 438
  • 07_21_10 finds02.webp
    07_21_10 finds02.webp
    54.5 KB · Views: 442
Upvote 0
Tony that is one kick butt awesome ring..super big congrats to ya.. :thumbsup:
 
Nice find.

If a crowd gathered around me just as I pulled out a ring like that, It might have been a good idea to tell a bit of a fib and say that you were commissioned by the person to actually find the ring. Then at least the people gathered wouldn't think that it were such a common event, and that normally finds like that would be unheard of.

Congrats!
 
Excellent find :icon_thumleft:
 
Nice find Tony. I usually drop rings like that real quick in my pouch before a large crowd gathers. Might be one stinker to raise cane that its his wife ring. Its a crazy economy. :thumbsup:
 
If i have lurkers and they don't actually see the ring!! I just say it was a pull tab after dropping in my bag then if there are questions ill reach in and pull out a tab and show them there is always one in there!!! their is a reason i keep a pulltab in a very accessible place in my pouch~~~
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom