What's new

7-25 finds

willie d

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2005
Messages
4,010
Reaction score
394
Golden Thread
0
Location
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was another beautiful day at the beach!

Once again I grabbed the Sov GT for a dry/wet sand hunt.

Hunted from 10-5. There was decent low tide around 3.

The low tide did not produce as I had hoped. Still pretty sanded in.

I had a less than average clad total.

Last 2 hunts w/Sov GT: Hunt 1: 86 coins Hunt 2: 85 coins Today: 69 coins

Finds straight from the pouch
001.webp

69 coins= $ 5.65
002.webp

1951 wheatie found in the dry sand
003.webp
004.webp
 
Upvote 0
Thanks for sharing . Neat finds.
 
Lots of targets, maybe next target is gold.
 
I hate spoons! :laughing7: Nice digging! :hello2:
 
wow that is alot of clad. I know you aren't hunting my beaches! lol
 
Nice hunt willie d........thanks
for sharing your finds. GL
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Very nice Willie... I only average about 20 - 25 coins per hunt so you're hunting the right area. Won't be long before you see that gold in the scoop again. :icon_thumright:
 
Nice hunts. Lots of coins.....Matt
 
use the money to get a pie from pappa !!!! :wink: get the number off the card :icon_pirat:
 
Thanks everybody!

Les West Central Fl said:
Lots of targets, maybe next target is gold.
biggmike said:
Very nice Willie... I only average about 20 - 25 coins per hunt so you're hunting the right area. Won't be long before you see that gold in the scoop again. :icon_thumright:
I hope you're both right! :icon_thumleft:

Terry Soloman said:
I hate spoons! :laughing7: Nice digging! :hello2:
I'm not too crazy about them either. :laughing9:

crackerjohn said:
use the money to get a pie from pappa !!!! :wink: get the number off the card :icon_pirat:
;D
 
willie d, you got some nice finds there...I like the horse, and you did well on the coin count :hello2:

Lorraine
 
Lorrain. said:
willie d, you got some nice finds there...I like the horse, and you did well on the coin count :hello2:

Lorraine
:icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom