What's new

7/28 3 Boxes of Nickels 1 Box of Dimes...Got me a Haircut

sensesfailed069

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Just finished up Dumping my 2 Nickel Boxes, and 1 Dime Box. So I figured I would post my finds, Ill try to have a pic of the nicer stuff up in a bit.

1st Nickel Box-All 2010-P...sold it to a local coin shop for 1.6x face.

2nd Nickel Box- 25 Pre 1960(1939,1940x3,1941x3,1947,1948,1952x2,1953x3,1954,1955x2,1956,1958x4,1959x3)
1 Buffalo Nickel(No Date)
2 War Nickels(1943-P,1945-P)

3rd Nickel Box- 18 Pre 1960(1939x2,1940,1946,1947,1952,1954,1956x3,1957x4,1958,1959x3)
1 Canadian Nickel
1 20 Pence
1 War Nickel-(1942-P)

1 Dime Box- I pulled absolutely nothing until the last roll...I was thinking I had my 1st skunk until I pulled a 1908 Barber Dime...was quite excited. I will post up some pics later today when I get a chance.
 

Attachments

  • 228front1.webp
    228front1.webp
    101.2 KB · Views: 159
  • 228back1.webp
    228back1.webp
    91.7 KB · Views: 187
Upvote 0
Re: 2/28 3 Boxes of Nickels 1 Box of Dimes...Got me a Haircut

Nice score on that Barber. There seem to be very few of those showing up this year.
HH
Rich
 
Re: 2/28 3 Boxes of Nickels 1 Box of Dimes...Got me a Haircut

You did good all the way around. I'm surprised you got that much for the new box. Wow. I'm yet to find a Barber dime CRH. What is 2/28?
 
Re: 2/28 3 Boxes of Nickels 1 Box of Dimes...Got me a Haircut

Nice job on the dime! If you can list the mint marks on the pre 60 nickles also. You might have some difficult coins to find and not know it.
HH
enamel7
 
Re: 2/28 3 Boxes of Nickels 1 Box of Dimes...Got me a Haircut

Nice on the Barber.. I am still lookin to hit my first one :thumbsup:. Also good job on the nickels..
 
Re: 2/28 3 Boxes of Nickels 1 Box of Dimes...Got me a Haircut

wow!!! nice score! im still waiting on my 1st barber! keep it up and hh!
 
Updated with pictures...sorry it took so long. Does it looks almost like the Buffalo Nickel has a 5th leg or am I just seeing things?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom