What's new

7/31/07 - Final casino search of July

Immy

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2005
Messages
2,999
Reaction score
874
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cloud cover meant a break from the oppressive heat today which is always a plus when driving from casino to casino. Another good day but a sub-par month. August should be better.


**$600/Halves**

Just two 40%ers, 1968-D & 1969-D


**$100/Quarters**

One 1964-D! A good sign for your trip GMan.


**$40/Nickels**

Four pre-1960: 1947-S, 1949-D, 1954-D, 1956-D

Canadian: 1995


**$10/Pennies**

Wheaties: 1942-S, 1946, 1952-D, 1955-D

Canadian: 1968 (2), 2003
 
Upvote 0
That gives me hope. I am about 3 weeks form a Reno trip.
 
Nice job Immy. Special congrats on the quarter since they are hard to come by these days.
 
Move over Elvis....Move over Howard Hughes..... Vegas has a new King, and his name is Immy! aka, Mr. Persistence.

You just keep pluggin' and pluggin'!

Congrats on the silver quarter---that's a sweet find. And did you get your pennies from places that still have penny slots? And if so, which casinos still have penny slots?
 
Immy said:
**$100/Quarters**

One 1964-D! A good sign for your trip GMan.

A good sign indeed.... ;D
 
As one king used to say..."Thank you, thank you very much!" :D I'll try to live up to the royal status you've conferred on me FB! I should at least hit a few more royal flushes!

Yup, the pennies are strickly from The Western, an off-Strip little place where...how shall I put this...pennies represent high finance for certain patrons. I bring home $10 at a time and when I get $40 or so I cash 'em in at Nevada State Bank, the only local banks with free coin counters. That way I don't get the same rejects back. Rumor has it the El Cortez still has penny-op machines.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom