What's new

7-4 finds

willie d

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2005
Messages
4,010
Reaction score
394
Golden Thread
0
Location
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy Independence Day!

It was a gorgeous day to be at the beach.

I was still pretty thrilled about last weeks hunt and was really looking forward to todays hunt.

Finds were tough to come by. No complaints though, it was a great day!

Next weeks tide chart is looking promising, so we'll see.


Finds straight from the pouch
003.webp

The best of it
004.webp
 
Upvote 0
Great job Willie :icon_pirat: Might run into you next week. Mike
 
Just amazes me what can be dug up. Especially a 1/4" socket extension at the beach ???The reason why I say this is that I've dug up thongs, and bra's from the sand ::)
 
biggmike said:
Great job Willie :icon_pirat: Might run into you next week. Mike
Thanks Biggmike. I'll be out there.
 
pakeha63 said:
Just amazes me what can be dug up. Especially a 1/4" socket extension at the beach ???The reason why I say this is that I've dug up thongs, and bra's from the sand ::)
Yep, ya just never know :laughing9:
 
I had the same results but i agree W/you . Next week will be a good one. Thanks for sharing
 
pakeha63 said:
Just amazes me what can be dug up. Especially a 1/4" socket extension at the beach ???The reason why I say this is that I've dug up thongs, and bra's from the sand ::)
I'm wondering how the 1/4" socket extension and the thongs and bra's tie in together? (I'm kind of worried someone's gonna tell me, though.)
 
pakeha63 said:
Just amazes me what can be dug up. Especially a 1/4" socket extension at the beach ???The reason why I say this is that I've dug up thongs, and bra's from the sand ::)

So where do they ring up?
 
gord said:
pakeha63 said:
Just amazes me what can be dug up. Especially a 1/4" socket extension at the beach ???The reason why I say this is that I've dug up thongs, and bra's from the sand ::)

So where do they ring up?

I was wondering that too. LOL
Gold Nuggets
 
herb n surf said:
I had the same results but i agree W/you . Next week will be a good one. Thanks for sharing
:icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom