What's new

7-8 Back in the water finally!!!

willie d

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2005
Messages
4,010
Reaction score
394
Golden Thread
0
Location
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today was the day.

I got to try out my Tiger Shark now that I finally got it back from Tesoro.

I normally hunt on Monday, but there were storms in the area, so that was a no go.

The water was soooooo nice.

My Tiger Shark worked just like it is supposed to, no problems.

I hunted from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.

Finds straight from the pouch
003.webp

22 coins= $3.04
004.webp

The junk
005.webp

Unidentified find
006.webp
 
Upvote 0
:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: I'm glad to hear you finally got your machine back Willie .


Just outa curiosity did they send any freebies back with it for the wait you had to endure ??????
 
I am very glad you got the Tiger Shark back from Tesoro. They must be shipping to dealers now or soon will be. :thumbsup:
 
So what exactly does a Bakugan Bawler Ball sound like on a Tiger Shark?
 
Tank69 said:
:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: I'm glad to hear you finally got your machine back Willie .


Just outa curiosity did they send any freebies back with it for the wait you had to endure ??????
Thanks Tank.

Here's everything Tesoro sent me for my trouble. Not shown are 8 new AA batteries and holder expertly installed at the factory. :tongue3:
001.webp
 

Attachments

  • 005.webp
    005.webp
    54.9 KB · Views: 286
  • 006.webp
    006.webp
    35.8 KB · Views: 285
  • 004.webp
    004.webp
    49.2 KB · Views: 303
  • 001.webp
    001.webp
    44.9 KB · Views: 274
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    0 bytes · Views: 254
  • 004.webp
    004.webp
    49.2 KB · Views: 271
  • 005.webp
    005.webp
    54.9 KB · Views: 278
  • 006.webp
    006.webp
    35.8 KB · Views: 283
Sandman said:
I am very glad you got the Tiger Shark back from Tesoro. They must be shipping to dealers now or soon will be. :thumbsup:
Thanks Sandman.
 
Piercesdad said:
So what exactly does a Bakugan Bawler Ball sound like on a Tiger Shark?
It gave an iffy signal. The small metal springs gave off barely a chirp. It was rolling around in the surf in waist deep water.


Sidenote: My 8 year old daughter just discovered this after coming home from her Grandparents. She just about freaked out. According to her, it's rare,so she's happy.
 
Glad you got the Tiger back and you're back in the water willie :icon_thumright: Congrats on the finds, nice hunt.
[youtube=425,350]uIPS4LyveJs&feature=related[/youtube]
 
TreasurDiggrNY said:
Glad you got the Tiger back and you're back in the water willie :icon_thumright: Congrats on the finds, nice hunt.
[youtube=425,350]uIPS4LyveJs&feature=related[/youtube]
Now we're talkin' :headbang: :headbang:

Thanks Glenn
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom