7 city's the witch ,Dutchmen ?

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have found more silver artifacts than one person should ever have found I have juvenile diabetes and at 56 it cause triple bypass right now I get bed rest due to the fact that my heart rate will not come down probably am going to get a pacemaker but that's all cool because I have 300 lb of silver artifacts that I get to look at work at and study and the book I'm writing back in Oklahoma finally at my home where there's no pressures I'll try to post pictures tomorrow sorry about my punctuation and as far as my book goes thank God for editors right

Last edited:
Upvote 5
OP
OP
T

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And as far as hearts I have them in Gold I have them in Amber I have them in just about every kind of stone you can think of including silver included plenty of garnets I know some of you have collections of hearts your hearts that look like rocks inside them are very very special hearts get with me after November because right now I can't do anything for that till November I put it in my solution you will have something very very special and I see on eBay some of you are selling the rocks or they make a nice-looking Arrowhead don't they there are a lot prettier in silver or gold or garnet or whatever

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Quisp

Feb 14, 2011
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Teknetics Omega 8500, Garrett GTA-1000, Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Here are a few punctuation marks for you as it looks like you could use some. Feel free to spread them out throughout your ramblings above.
..................................................................................
!!

OP
OP
T

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know the Dutchmen Witch map Peraltas Seven Cities and this area where people have tried in court to close it off and let archaeologists try their hand at it

Last edited:

Ogre1190

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2015
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
MineLab E-Trac, MineLab Safari, MineLab Explorer XS,
White's 5000 D, White's 6DB, White's 5000 D GEB
Sunray X-1 for the ML's, Garrett PP for the White's and a Backhoe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just say no... 😱

P.ALLEN

Jun 8, 2017
A2 Michigan
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Tesoro Compadre, Ace 250, CMS magnetics, Garrett pinpointer, Fiskars trenching spade.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Could you elaborate on a couple of things: Tell us more about the people you saw melting these various metals down. Also elaborate on the melting process, I'm curious as to see more of this metallurgy. How many dreams like this have you had? Do they happen often? Are you just a watcher or are you participating in the dream?

DownNDirty

Bronze Member
Jun 1, 2015
South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
xxxxxxx.png

david680

Bronze Member
Jun 4, 2014
Salem, Indiana
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I vote BANNER for what must be the most nonsensical and longest run-on sentence in the history of T-Net.

OP
OP
T

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Right thr speaker on my phone oooo my fix that now thank you

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It has been a on going thing getting the silver out of the fake rock the Aztecs seem to use a lead copper zinc mixture in the outer coating with several colored dyes it took me almost 6 months to figure out how to break down the first coat and I had the first coat analyzed it contained as I said copper zinc and lead and 10% silver I had to use some of the melted rocks I found among my partner's things we all know money and the prospects of money can corrupt a person so when I got back to Oklahoma I had that analyzed what I call castings .

wingmaster

Bronze Member
Aug 10, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I vote BANNER for what must be the most nonsensical and longest run-on sentence in the history of T-Net.
Not true how about the dent's run stuff we were supposed to hear about but never have. HH

OP
OP
T

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok the apache crescent is also found in a museum they the museum thinks it is jewelry no it is a secret knife holder when i arrived there 3 years ago I said if I never find anything I hope I find a Apache Crescent its my granddaughters birthday this weekend big party in ada lazier zone I have two apache cresents she like I are apache she gets the 15327899923741168868099.jpg smaller one I will save knife till she is older

OP
OP
T

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lets go with this picture aztec club made out of a english puffer i think I guess Cortez had Mercenaries all the thousands of books I read I didn't know that until just a little while ago mostly English German Portuguese if you look you'll see the Tahitian Black Pearl that came out of a rock two-tone gold if you look at the object in the picture

Ithat 1532791520390268680276.jpg y

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In the picture the one i just put on last night i guess its art Medicine Man art so it's the one with the leather on it many of my male friends wanted it even when it was still in rock form yesterday it was bright and shiny like the Apache Spirit Walker that sits next to it now seeing it is Art I will call it by what I call it I call it ***** man with a heart and a hand gripping both the heart and the said above I have many large things like that from obviously a medicine man or because we're talkin Apache medicine lady this object is shiny until I applied the lotion and it quickly turned to carved crystalline silver today I will change the spirit Walker into hopefully crystalline silver as I need my daughter to hurry and bring more lotion 15327939682951704662619.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread