What's new

7 grams of happiness!

tnt-k9

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2010
Messages
1,259
Reaction score
1,209
Golden Thread
1
Location
Dutch Caribbean
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's been over a month since I found anything worthy of the keeper pouch that I haven't returned. The white colored ring with all the stones was a heart stopper for sure but once I put the needle of the diamond tester on it I realized I had had another childish fantasy. The next best find were the sunglasses. "Technomarine" MSRPs for $275.00. Most expensive glasses I've found so far. This morning I finally saw that little yellow circle in the bottom of the scoop. Boy was I tickled. 7 grams of 18K. Thanks for looking and good luck out there!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0384.webp
    IMG_0384.webp
    14 KB · Views: 362
  • IMG_0383.webp
    IMG_0383.webp
    8.8 KB · Views: 350
  • IMG_0379.webp
    IMG_0379.webp
    12 KB · Views: 340
Upvote 0
Great day- 236$ at todays spot for the 18K. Super loot!
 
Fine lootin! Keep in mind sunglasses are the most counterfeited item out there, just shy of handbags. :D
 
Good to see you stil finding. Congrats on the 18kt gold
 
7 grams of 18k can bring on some happiness...congrats on a great score.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom