What's new

7 in 1 BUDDY BAND ?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,809
Reaction score
76,246
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What Was it ?

!!BUDDYBAND.webp
 
I would say right around the same time...
 
Upvote 0
7 in 1 uses for Buddy Band Rubbers! LOL. ::)
 
Upvote 0
That U shaped section on top looks original and I dont think its a rubber tin. Maybe we could pic up a clue from the back and/or side view. Could we also get something for size? Im thinking a foil top for bottle WAG.
 
Upvote 0
We need to find out what is a "buddy band?"
 
Upvote 0
I'm thinking this may be off of a vintage tool or toy. Try searching that direction. Condom tin lid don't look right with the notch at the top of it.
 
Upvote 0
In answer to what was a Buddy band. That was Buddy Hollys band
before they became the crickets. Jimbob
 
Upvote 0
It's a type of kazoo, sometimes called a Hum-a-Zoo, c. 1930's-50's.
(Actually, they're still around— but, like everything else, they're now made of plastic.)

hummers.webp
 
Upvote 0
PBK said:
It's a type of kazoo, sometimes called a Hum-a-Zoo, c. 1930's-50's.
(Actually, they're still around— but, like everything else, they're now made of plastic.)

Thanks PBK !
 
Upvote 0
plehbah said:
72cheyenne said:
I'm thinking this may be off of a vintage tool or toy. Try searching that direction. Condom tin lid don't look right with the notch at the top of it.

Maybe it is part of an innovative hands-free application system.

Neato! ;D

PBK said:
It's a type of kazoo, sometimes called a Hum-a-Zoo, c. 1930's-50's.
(Actually, they're still around— but, like everything else, they're now made of plastic.)

Great ID PBK! :thumbsup: At least I was on the right line of thinking in it being part of a toy.
 
Upvote 0
I guess this kazoo takes the place of a 7-piece band. :D
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom