What's new

7 of 10

  • Thread starter Thread starter Keokukjeff
  • Start date Start date
K

Keokukjeff

Guest
Cossatot River Drill...............Middle Archaic
Cossatot River and Calf Creek show up together on many sites in the Ozarks
000_3252.jpg

000_3249.jpg

000_3248.jpg

000_3246.jpg

000_3245.jpg

000_3242.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Thanks
That was the best Cossatot River and Calf Creek from that site<a Construction site>
I found about 12 other points and a few Scrapers...........
I wished I was artist I would draw this site................most likely more Cossatot River and Calf Creek exist there
The site is near a Bluff with a commanding view of the River below............and very little dirt was removed in the area of where the Drill was found
 
I really like drills and you found a nice one!!!
 
What is the length? Nice drill. Next phase for that tool ,,, was broken.
 
Thanks ..................
The length is 2-5/8................
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom