What's new

71 Napoleon army division or what is it???

lazooro

Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2008
Messages
370
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Sezana
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, TESORO TEJON
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
found with ace 250 years ago but still i don't know for sure what is it and where it was used for??
thx for help
 

Attachments

  • DSC02814.webp
    DSC02814.webp
    108.8 KB · Views: 515
bigcypresshunter said:
Im not very familiar with your history but the French Artillerie button is from the Napoleonic era 1804-1815.
http://collectionboutonsempire.e-monsite.com/album-cat-1-97188.html

I think the plate is from WWI, if that is a machine gun depicted.

SO WE HAVE NAPOLEONIC AND WW1... SO IT IS ONLY COINCIDENCE THAT I FOUND NAPOLEONIC BUTTON..
BECAUSE I FOUND ON SAME PLACE THIS AMMO FROM 1916.. AND SOME CHINA??

SO PALTE IS FROM WW1..BUT WHICH SIDE??? DID AUSTRIANS HAD 71st IN WW1???
THX ALOT!!!
 

Attachments

  • DSC02840.webp
    DSC02840.webp
    18.1 KB · Views: 216
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
LaZoOro said:
SO WE HAVE NAPOLEONIC AND WW1... SO IT IS ONLY COINCIDENCE THAT I FOUND NAPOLEONIC BUTTON..
BECAUSE I FOUND ON SAME PLACE THIS AMMO FROM 1916.. AND SOME CHINA??

SO PALTE IS FROM WW1..BUT WITCH SIDE??? DID AUSTRIANS HAD 71st IN WW1???
THX ALOT!!!
I dont know. Austria-Hungary 71st Division? :dontknow:
 
Upvote 0

Attachments

  • WWI.webp
    WWI.webp
    47 KB · Views: 199
Upvote 0
LaZoOro said:
YES YES I CAN CONFIRM THAT THERE IS CROSS (WEAK) ON THE CROWN!! IT WAS FOUND ON THE BORDER WITH ITALY...JUST 10 Km FROM CITY TRIESTE! I HEARD THAT THERE NAPOLEON HAD A FIGHT WITH LOCAL ORGANIZED THIEVES.. NOT SURE BUT I FOUND ALSO SOME FRENCH BUTTONS ON SAME PLACE..(CONFUSING : ONE WITH CROSSED CANNONS AND ONE MILITAIRES EQUIPEMENTS)
REALLY THX FOR HELP ..CROWN IS SIMILAR TO A BELGIAN ONE..BUT STILL IT LOOKS THEY DIDN'T HAD 71st AND NEITHER AUSTRIANS!REALLY HARD ONE :(
The second paragraph mentions the Austro-Hungarian 70th and 71st Infantry Divisions.
http://worldwar2.ro/primulrazboi/?article=118

The 71st appears to have been made up of Hungarian troops.

The racial composition of the original 102 infantry regiments and the Jäger battalions was as follows:

Number of Regiments Nationality Regiments
41 Hungarian Nr.2, 5, 6, 12, 19, 23, 25, 26, 29, 31, 32, 33, 34, 37, 38, 39, 42, 44, 46, 48, 50, 51, 52, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 71, 72, 76, 82, 83, 85, 86, 101

http://www.austro-hungarian-army.co.uk/infdev.htm
When Austria-Hungary mobilised in August 1914, the strength of the common army infantry was 102 infantry regiments (Nr.1-102) and 4 Bosnian-Hercegovinian infantry regiments (Nr.1-4). Each of these regiments had 4 field battalions each of 4 companies and a replacement cadre staff (Ersatzkader) which was expanded into a replacement battalion. Additionally each battalion had a machine-gun detachment with two machine guns.
 
Upvote 0
bigcypresshunter said:
LaZoOro said:
YES YES I CAN CONFIRM THAT THERE IS CROSS (WEAK) ON THE CROWN!! IT WAS FOUND ON THE BORDER WITH ITALY...JUST 10 Km FROM CITY TRIESTE! I HEARD THAT THERE NAPOLEON HAD A FIGHT WITH LOCAL ORGANIZED THIEVES.. NOT SURE BUT I FOUND ALSO SOME FRENCH BUTTONS ON SAME PLACE..(CONFUSING : ONE WITH CROSSED CANNONS AND ONE MILITAIRES EQUIPEMENTS)
REALLY THX FOR HELP ..CROWN IS SIMILAR TO A BELGIAN ONE..BUT STILL IT LOOKS THEY DIDN'T HAD 71st AND NEITHER AUSTRIANS!REALLY HARD ONE :(
The second paragraph mentions the Austro-Hungarian 70th and 71st Infantry Divisions.
http://worldwar2.ro/primulrazboi/?article=118

The 71st appears to have been made up of Hungarian troops.

The racial composition of the original 102 infantry regiments and the Jäger battalions was as follows:

Number of Regiments Nationality Regiments
41 Hungarian Nr.2, 5, 6, 12, 19, 23, 25, 26, 29, 31, 32, 33, 34, 37, 38, 39, 42, 44, 46, 48, 50, 51, 52, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 71, 72, 76, 82, 83, 85, 86, 101

http://www.austro-hungarian-army.co.uk/infdev.htm
When Austria-Hungary mobilised in August 1914, the strength of the common army infantry was 102 infantry regiments (Nr.1-102) and 4 Bosnian-Hercegovinian infantry regiments (Nr.1-4). Each of these regiments had 4 field battalions each of 4 companies and a replacement cadre staff (Ersatzkader) which was expanded into a replacement battalion. Additionally each battalion had a machine-gun detachment with two machine guns.

NICE !!! NOW IT IS MORE CLEAR!!!
http://www.austro-hungarian-army.co.uk/biog/salisseewis.html
IT IS WRITTEN THAT 71st INFANTRY HAD HEADQUARTERS IN FIUME (CROATIAN: RIJEKA) THAT IS 'ONLY'
40Km AWAY FROM THIS SITE!
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_der_Großverbände_der_k.u.k._Armee
BUT THERE IS NO WAY TO FIND SOME SIGN OR EMBLEM TO MATCH THEM..HOPE THERE IS SOME..
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom