What's new

74 coin spill

leslie(nova scotia)

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2006
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
4,348
Golden Thread
0
Location
lower sackville,nova scotia
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Albeit all coppers was still nice to get quota plus 24 from one hole. Personal best for number of coins in one hole and fastest quota.....under 5 minutes with the Freedom 3 Plus (no# of 2 of 3 Pluses still working)! Hope to repeat that feat on my next UK trip. Here luckily no finds officer to go through for the "Bluenoser's Horde."

Days end and soon off to work!

Must say "Photobucket still acting a tad disjointed!"
Think I'll celebrate by stopping by and buying my lunch for work tonight....Brother's Smoked meat sub. If you lived in this area you would know that that is indeed a treat!
:icon_scratch:
 
Upvote 28
That's quite a pile! Next time you might want to take a sifter with you speed up the recovery! Congrats, and by the way - "Brother's smoked meat sub" sounds great!
 
Nice hunt. That has to be a record for a spill.
 
Excellent and most unusual recovery.
I have never heard of a clad spill number like that.
Congratulations
 
Outstanding number of coins in one spill! Congratualtions! :occasion14:
 
Wow, thats a lot of coins !
 
Congrats on the huge spill. :occasion14: My biggest was in 2014 where I pulled 150 pennies and 2 nickles from a hole I dug next to a tree and then earlier this year I dug a 122 cent spill in NC. Theses were not in a hole, but in a 2 inch layer in a 2 ft by 2 ft patch of grass on a trail.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom