What's new

$75 in Pennies

enamel7

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2005
Messages
6,415
Reaction score
2,551
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all!
Have searched 2 boxes and $25 in hand rolled since last friday.
Here are the results.
Box 1:
1939,1941,1951d,1952s,1953d,1955d,1956,1957.
Canadian:1964,1977,1997.
1998 Type II(2)
2000 Type II-1
2006 Bahama penny.
Box 2:
1945,1958.
Canadian 1992 Penny.
And a U.S. Cent made with a broken obverse die.
$25 in handrolled:
1937,1945,1946,1947,1951d,1953d.
1976 Canadian.
1961 Un Centesimo from Panama.
2000 type II.
Bank also had 1 roll of handrolled halves when I picked up the 2nd box, had (2) 40%ers.
Happy Hunting!
 
Upvote 0
we in michigan get so many canadians that we have to check now and again to make sure we are still in the u.s. ::)

HH
-GC
 
goldencoin said:
we in michigan get so many canadians that we have to check now and again to make sure we are still in the u.s. ::)
Almost the same problem down here in SoCA when metal detecting. Lots of Pesos in the dirt.

Last I checked to see if I was still in the U.S. I wasn't so sure. At least your local foreigners speak English, Eh? ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom