7th Soccer Field Hunt - No Silver. No Gold

piggman1

Silver Member
Apr 7, 2007
Austin, TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum, Compass X-100, Whites Beach Hunter ID, 2 Whites Spectrum XLT's
After spending the last two days wading the rising waters of Lake Travis, and helping friends move to higher grounds, I finally got in an hour or so of hitting the soccer field for the 7th time. This time was the least productive, only $1.78 in change. No silver rings this round, but that's OK. The best part of the field is now left. I've been saving it for last.

Attachments

• Soccer Photo.jpg
    Soccer Photo.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 309
  • 7th hunt soccer field.JPG
    7th hunt soccer field.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 305
Upvote 0
R

RUDY2003

Still a few areas left to do piggy, I have confidence in you....

Keep safe...

Jack(IN)

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2007
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS-2, Garrett Ace 250
Judging by your pic I'd say there was little travel and maybe no one sitting watching games...but now you are going to get to the fun part of the field and hopefully gold will find its way to your pouch. Good luck!!

Bertman

Apr 13, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE, Minelab E-Trac
Nice digs piggman... There is a huge soccer field here in Tulsa that I am going to try... Especially after seeing the success you have had...

HH Robert

Boobydoo

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
Michigan
Wow, you have covered a lot of ground there.
Good luck on the best part. Looking forward to your finds.

Smiles!
BDoo

Dman

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2006
Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab EXPLORER SE
Everybody has a bad day now and then but it looks like you had a pretty good day. I only found two memorial pennies today.
Dman

karib2517

Jan 18, 2007
Detector(s) used
Minelab X50 : Another world inches below us.
you have thought me a more discipline way to detect,thanks. ;D

OP
OP
piggman1

piggman1

Silver Member
Apr 7, 2007
Austin, TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum, Compass X-100, Whites Beach Hunter ID, 2 Whites Spectrum XLT's
I use this method of covering a field useing 2 of those construction flags. I works well for me and covers the area pretty thoroughly.

Attachments

• Working a sports field.JPG
    Working a sports field.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 253

Bertman

Apr 13, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE, Minelab E-Trac
piggman1 said:
I use this method of covering a field useing 2 of those construction flags. I works well for me and covers the area pretty thoroughly.

Thanks for the advise piggman... Using those construction flags is a great idea...

HH Robert

Prober

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
West Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's M6, Bullseye II, Ace250
The whole field couldn't have been as good as the more productive areas. Now that that is taken care of go for the rest. The area above 5 and the area to the right of 1...are they where you are going next? Or south of 5? Good luck.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread