Immy
Silver Member
After dropping off $200 in quarters, nickels and pennies at the bank's free counter I was off to the casinos again today. Halves had the best results.
**$800/Halves**
1964-D, 1966, 1967x3, 1968-D and a 2000-S (non-silver), my first proof in awhile.
**$100/Quarters**
Skunked - bleh!
**$40/Nickels**
Five pre-1960: 1941 (2), 1943-P (silver baby!), 1957-D, 1959-D and finally, my first 2007-P. I got my first 2007-D back on Feb. 28th and this is the second longest it's taken me to find the new Philly nickel.
**$10/Pennies**
Just a 1958-D and a 1997 Canadian.
I got some interesting feedback from my dump bank. I asked what they do with the foreign coins that accumulate in their counter, thinking I could score some coins that are otherwise discarded. They said they're shipped off to their corporate offices elsewhere in the city. I offered to buy them by the pound but they weren't interested. So you folks who have a deal with your banks, consider yourself fortunate.
**$800/Halves**
1964-D, 1966, 1967x3, 1968-D and a 2000-S (non-silver), my first proof in awhile.
**$100/Quarters**
Skunked - bleh!
**$40/Nickels**
Five pre-1960: 1941 (2), 1943-P (silver baby!), 1957-D, 1959-D and finally, my first 2007-P. I got my first 2007-D back on Feb. 28th and this is the second longest it's taken me to find the new Philly nickel.
**$10/Pennies**
Just a 1958-D and a 1997 Canadian.
I got some interesting feedback from my dump bank. I asked what they do with the foreign coins that accumulate in their counter, thinking I could score some coins that are otherwise discarded. They said they're shipped off to their corporate offices elsewhere in the city. I offered to buy them by the pound but they weren't interested. So you folks who have a deal with your banks, consider yourself fortunate.
Upvote
0







