What's new

8-9 (birthday) finds

willie d

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2005
Messages
4,010
Reaction score
394
Golden Thread
0
Location
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was another beautiful day to be at the beach!

I was in the water at 9:40 a.m and my first target was a fishing weight. Man, those things sound so good. :cussing:

It was the usual clad and trash from that point on.

My 1 and only jewelry piece was a junk ring.

A torrential downpour hit about 3:30 p.m. It wasn't a bother until thunder and lightning joined the party. Those 2 don't know how to behave. :D I left the beach about 3:45 p.m.

Oh well, I'll get 'em next time.

Finds straight from the rain soaked pouch
012.webp

15 coins = $ .82
013.webp

Junk dolphin mood ring
014.webp
 
Upvote 0
Good work. Been to the beach several times myself this season and can't even hit a junk ring. :icon_thumleft:
 
Smudge said:
Good work. Been to the beach several times myself this season and can't even hit a junk ring. :icon_thumleft:
Thanks Smudge, it's been a lean season. Not only has it been a lean season, but I found a class ring back in June (returned). So, I'm minus a ring. Just gotta keep at it :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom