What's new

8 boxes

enamel7

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2005
Messages
6,415
Reaction score
2,551
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all!
Did 4 boxes yesterday annd 4 today. Yesterday's results were:
(4) 40%
Today- Skunkeeroo
Still working on my dime bag from the first of the week. Taking awhile due to checking for different variety.
 
Upvote 0
What kind of Boxes do you get?

I get brinks sometimes down here and they have been good for me, Others cuss Brinks daily. Just curoius.
 
I get the flat ones. I've only got brinks from 2 banks in the area, but they mentioned the "f" word.
HH
Gilbert
 
Rich Hartford said:
4 is better then none. :thumbsup:
I average 0-3 coins per 4 boxes.

Surely you have had better one in between those numbers. Myself have had fair number of Boxes with 20 to 43 between skunk runs & 1's to 5 in a number of Boxes.

My best Box was my very first one ever did back in March this year had 264, 8 were %90, and found 21 customer hand rolls at a Bank that had 419 %40's in them. (was amazed teller gave them to me as every roll was marked on it what was in it.)
 
Rich Hartford said:
4 is better then none. :thumbsup:
I average 0-3 coins per 4 boxes.

Meant to say also have since starting CRH'ing in March about 1500 Halves, 87 are %90'ers. Got most of them in my first 2 months dont think have gotten more than 140 or so in last 6 weeks which have been super dry spell.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom