What's new

8 dime boxes so far this year...

2Cents

Full Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2009
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
California
I managed to find a 1946s on box eight (I need it for the book too).

I hope this means things will turn around.
 
Upvote 0
I have gone through 10 boxes with no luck ... oh well.
 
daaannnggg...dimes seem to be drying out a lot as of late! nice hole filler tho! keep it up and hh!
 
You only got 1 keeper dime out of 8 boxes? Wow. I have only done one box of dimes this year (last 2 months) and I got skunked on the one box. Maybe Rakattack got them all.. he does a lot of dime boxes. I thought I about getting a dime box today when I dumped but decided not to since I didn't have time to look through them while I was there.
 
Dimes are just fine for me.
85 or so rosies
9 mercs
2 canadians

I have 3 more boxes to do today so I hope to add to the totals
GL and HH,
Frank
 
I've seen my dime totals decline since I started with dimes two years ago.. This really depends on the area.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom